INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ENROLMENT, FEES & PAYMENT PLAN – 2020
- Submit a student application form and pay the application fee, download the form here or obtain one from our agent.
- Application reviewed by ICE staff/ video interview conducted.
- Based on the application and interview outcome the applicant may be offered a place in the course.
- A confirmation letter will be sent with an enrolment invoice.
- Once signed by the student and returned to ICE, the student will be admitted to their course and a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued.
- The equipment and uniform invoice will be issued and will need to be paid prior to entry into Australia.
- The student finalises the VISA application, including health insurance requirements and payment plan. (health insurance must cover the full duration of the course).
- Once the student has arrived in Australia and made their first payment of tuition fees, they will be enrolled in the required units of the course.
- Remaining Tuition fee instalments will be invoiced each term.