Come and join us at ICE for this amazing ‘Barista Masters Program’.
You will receive advanced level barista training from Merlo trained staff, along with certified training from ICE in the management of coffee making and higher level food hygiene (food safety supervisor certified). This course will be offered as a combination of theory training and ‘hands-on’ practical training at the ICE Barista Training School for 6 consecutive Wednesday evenings. It will also be combined with on-line theory study and assessments for all 4 subjects. There will be a Barista Masters Program Certificate and a Statement of Attainment awarded to each successful barista student upon completion of this course.
Suitable for people who may already be working in the coffee or cafe business and wish to receive some formal advanced training. Or it could be for baristas who wish to brush up their barista skills and develop more advanced skills in coffee making and management. It would help baristas obtain promotions or be perfect for people wanting to open up their own cafe or work as a manager in an established one.
Duration: 6 consecutive weeks (4 hours classes)
Dates: Wednesday evenings 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Bookings: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1300 843 423
Payment: Credit card, payment plan (available on request) bank transfer or cash (prior to the day)
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee– basic skills and knowledge to prepare, produce and serve a range of espresso coffees
- SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety– basic food hygiene skills and knowledge required by law to work in the food and coffee industry
- This course will also include higher-level management subjects such as:
- SITHFAB019 Plan and Monitor Espresso Coffee Service– more advanced planning and monitoring of coffee making and service
- SITXFSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling– HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and advanced safe food handling
- NB: This course will give all participants the requirements for their Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
This Barista Masters Program will be offered as a combination of theory training and ‘hands on’ practical training at the ICE Barista Training School for 6 consecutive Wednesday evenings. Students will also combine their practical training knowledge with on-line theory study and assessments for all 4 subjects.