ICE students also have the opportunity to visit local food businesses, manufacturers, markets and farms to gain an insight into where our fresh local produce is sourced from. Brisbane offers a warm subtropical climate with a casual relaxed demographic and feel. It also has some excellent award-winning dining establishments. ICE has a wide network of local restaurant and hotel partners who work with us to provide tuition, work placement and sponsorship to the school.
Who is ICE?
We employ, and work with, some of the best chefs in the industry. We have world class training kitchens and state of the art classrooms.
Why Choose us?
We have created a relaxed, friendly and inclusive learning environment that is current, professional and most of all, enjoyable for everyone. We guarantee to work very hard to help our students achieve their career goals and become qualified chefs. Just ask our students!
SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie
SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
Winner of the training provider of the year award at the 2018 queensland training awards
International student fee schedule
International student enrolment, fees & payment plan – 2021
- Submit a student application form to email@example.com. Download the form here or obtain one from our agent.
- Application reviewed by ICE staff/ video interview conducted.
- Based on the application and interview outcome the applicant may be offered a place in the course.
- A letter of offer will be sent with the enrolment invoice.
- Once signed by the student and returned to ICE, the student will be admitted to their course and a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued.
6. The equipment and the uniform invoice will be issued and will need to be paid prior to entry into Australia.
7. Student finalises VISA application, including health insurance requirements and payment pay. (health insurance must cover the full duration of the course).
8. Once the student has arrived in Australia and made their first payment of tuition fees, they will be enrolled into the required units of the course.
9. Remaining Tuition fee instalments will be invoiced each term.
International student training calendar – 2021
International student handbook
This handbook covers the following pre-enrolment information:
– Studying and Living in Brisbane
– Fees, Payments & Refunds
– Rules and Regulations
– Training and Assessment
– Cancellation Policy
– Complaints & Appeals Policy
Please ensure you read your submission carefully before submitting an application.